lunkersox3815

The Fishing Show at Chilhowee Park

9 posts in this topic

I was just curious if anybody on the site here was setting up a booth at the Fishing Show next weekend or planned on going to the show? We will have a booth set up with some of our jigs, shakey heads, plug knockers, and crankbaits if yall want to check us out. I would like to meet and greet with any of yall who will be at the show. We will be under Bobcat Bumpkin Custom Lures. I can also bring a few of my reels if anyone would be interested in looking at them in person, but I will not have them displayed.

Id like to see the reels :21ltk5w: We should be there Saturday.

Id like to see the reels :21ltk5w: We should be there Saturday.

Ok. I will bring a few of them with me. Any certain ones you would like to see more than the others?

Hey James, bring the UK one............I'd like to take a look at that one, you never know I may need to get one done like that soon. :applause: Just use one of Greg's, he wouldn't mind. :unsure::wavesmile:

Ok. I will bring a few of them with me. Any certain ones you would like to see more than the others?

Anything but UK :1441::lol: :lol:

I will bring one of my scaled ones, the "UK" one, the spinning reel I did, and the bass pattern one. Yeah Dwayne you need to show off your jig so everyone can see the colors your getting on your reel. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just imagine how sick it made me to tie a jig like that. :puke: