Peck

Motorguide Tour 82 pound thrust 24V for Sale

12 posts in this topic

I have a 24V Motorguide Tour 82 lb thrust for sale. Has some normal cosmetic wear, but works great. I upgraded to the Xi5, so I don't need this one any more. 

I'd let it go for $250, or trade for just about anything. Just shoot me a message on here. I'm in Church Hill and will meet anywhere within reason. 

IMG_20170608_224932801_zps71xgl3bw.jpg

IMG_20170608_224859677_zpsmuowoidx.jpg

Edited by Peck
Duplicate Photo

Do you know how old it is? 

3 hours ago, SilverFox said:

Do you know how old it is? 

Honestly have no clue. It was on the boat when I bought it last year. Boat is a 99 but it's not the original TM that came on the boat. More than one set of holes under the mount, so I'd guess it's 3-4 years old but can't say for sure. 

Watson's couldn't get the year to pull up, but he said it was probably around a 2007/2008 model. 

This is a VERY desirable TM, and thats a great price. I used to have one of these and it was awesome, love to have another MG tour....id buy it if it was a 36v. How do you like the xi5?, I couldn't get over not having any "feel" as far as pedal placement with a wireless TM....

Edited by GlitterRocket

The guy at Watson's said the same thing.

I haven't used the Xi5 to know how I feel about it. The foot pedal is definitely a different feel. It'll take some getting use to. I bought it for the anchor feature. I hope that will help my off shore game. A straight bank I think it will also be great. A curvy bank and I'll probably wish I had the tour. Time will tell. 

Edited by Peck

Sounds like I need to read up on the Xi5 🤔

You can also setup routes if the Xi5 is networked to your lowrance unit so it will follow the contours. Not quite as easy as the hummingbird/minnkota but doable... which BTW if someone needs the NEMA2000 setup I have a lot of pieces for one I'd sell pretty reasonable. Tee's, Terminaters, and cable...

I haven't made it that far Nobby. Really haven't been out enough to figure things out yet. 

Silverfox was able to get manufacturer date of 4/16/2008, for anyone that is interested.