1 pointWeather Update: Guys please monitor the site this evening and tonight. If.....and that's a big IF......we get accumulating snow today/tonight and the roads become unsafe, we will postpone the Classic until next Saturday. Personally, I don't think that's going to become necessary, but, as I said, safety is our number one priority. Stay tuned & I will update often throughout the night.
1 pointHe’s mistaken, thought it was on soho and that was supposed to be a smallmouth for bf.