Sign in to follow this  
BassinHomer

My New Ride, Heritage Angler 10

Welp folks here's my new ride, think I'm gonna love it. Heads up experienced yakers probably gonna be shooting some questions you way soon, like how do you launch and stay dry lol(in the winter of course) I read a ton of reviews on this thing which is the same as the Redfish 10 only minus a couple of bells and whistles, like a high backed seat and scupper plugs. I'm planning on getting a new seat soon and hope to take it out this weekend!120624_003.jpg

There are a good many guys around KTown that yak the local waters. Youtube is your friend when it comes to modification on these guys. Tons of ideas over there.

Congrats.

Pleez overlook me I already found info requested. I am a techno idiot just learning the convenience and simplicity if the web. Thanx

once i passed 50, my desire to own anything self-propel went away

I can understand that Ross lol :lol: I've kinda taken a liking to my own fitness somewhat this year and the exercise factor played into my decision, that and the extremely low cost of ownership, no gas, no truck wear and tear, no oil to mix and gas to buy yadda yadda, plus kinda looking forward to seeing what kind of water I can cover.

I can understand that Ross lol :lol: I've kinda taken a liking to my own fitness somewhat this year and the exercise factor played into my decision, that and the extremely low cost of ownership, no gas, no truck wear and tear, no oil to mix and gas to buy yadda yadda, plus kinda looking forward to seeing what kind of water I can cover.

take it to boone sometime. its a real cozy lake

Nice looking ride! Congratulations on the new yak, I think you will like it. In the winter time I wear waders and then you don’t have to worry about getting wet. I stick to calm waters in the winter so the risk of turning over is small.

Nice looking ride! Congratulations on the new yak, I think you will like it. In the winter time I wear waders and then you don’t have to worry about getting wet. I stick to calm waters in the winter so the risk of turning over is small.

Thanks, I'll probably invest in some waders anyway simply in case I do a river run I might want to beach it and do some wading. Can't wait untill this weekend I'm gonna head to Cherokee and try her out. I was going to take it to work since I fish on Lunch but as I'm not that adept at using one yet I want to become more familiar with it before I do that. I'll probably spend a good portion of sat purposefully throwing my self out of it and climbing back in jsut so I know how :lol: