Little Roy bait an tackle up in spice holler will do the work on your rods

at a good price an uses good products near Johnson City

BP........................FISHMAN

joe's custom rods, in cleveland TN. phone# 423-472-1544. he's done a few repairs, as well as build some custom rods for me with no problems. good guy too!

momma can replace the guides....she and i worked side by side for years and shes as good at it if not better than i am......send her a message and i am sure she will do it for you

:rolleyes: I can do all the repairs to rods. please send me a message and I'll get back with you. and we are sponsors of the site :USA1:

On July 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Fishman said:

Little Roy bait an tackle up in spice holler will do the work on your rods

at a good price an uses good products near Johnson City

BP........................FISHMAN

I am looking for a rod repair place in the Johnson City area. Can someone give me an address or phone number?

Quick Question. I live in Texas I need to get a ABU Garcia Signature Rod (about 25 years old semi restored) It is It is a 5 1/2 Fiberglass rod. The top 4 1/2 inches broke off. It was my Fathers and I fished with it when I was a boy in the 60's and 70's he passed away in mind 2000 I want to get if fixed for use and for sentimental reason. will to pay good money to the right shop or individual. Everyone is willing to "just put a tip on it where it is broken. Please can anyone help me out. I have been looking for over 3 years to get it fixed. I lived in Mt Carmel TN, Right outside Kingsport, TN In 1985-1987. Fished Holston River and Holston Lake. Now Texas and Colorado mostly. Any one have some advice. I know TN must have some people who could help a former TN native out. My email is bcooper757@outlook.com

Bryan Cooper

Amarillo, Texas

Edited by bcooper757