Sign in to follow this  
brownfish03

Christmas Kayak

Been out of town for Christmas...sorry it took so long to update! I finally talked to the young mans mother who we got the Kayak for. She said he was thrilled to death! In his words (16yr old), he was "stoked"! She ended up telling him the story of how all of us came together and purchased the yak and donated the items. He couldn't believe that total strangers would do something like this for him....he was totally blown away! He wanted me to thank each and every one of you who helped make this possible and contributed to this effort. He says that it really means a lot to him. His mother told me that he has already been down to the river fishing with the rods/reels and lures that were donated but, wants to wait for some warmer weather before getting in the yak......cant really say that I blame him there! Anyways, thanks again guys/gals for helping make this boys Christmas! You all are great people and my hope is that you are truly blessed for helping in such an effort! Dale.......ps......thanks too again to 3B outdoors and Bucky who also helped with buying the yak!

Thanks again Dale, you are a great guy for recognizing and doing something about a person in need. I am very proud to be associated with this bunch of guys. Happy New Year to all!!!

but it was your ideal Dale to make this boys Christmas be a supper one

an i commend you for that an like said above i am proud to be a part

of this bunch of grate guys an gals.

BP................................FISHMAN