Sign in to follow this  
fisherman1488

Feel Free Moken10Angler

CAM00361.jpg

Here is my new(slightly used) kayak guys. It is 10'4"long and 35" wide. I will be able to stand in tbis kayak and fish. I will be on Cherokee trying it out on Sunday so watch for me I will be trying to catch a few bass. I'm excited!!!

Congrats on the new to you yak Jim. Looks like the hull is a little deeper than on your old yak, or maybe I am looking at it differently.

Great lookin yak Jim!  I know you are going to like that sit-on-top kayak much better than the sit-in you have been using.  Let us know how the maiden voyage goes!

Congrats on the new to you yak Jim. Looks like the hull is a little deeper than on your old yak, or maybe I am looking at it differently.

This one is considered a tri-hull and a sit-on-top instead of the hollow sit-in I was using before. Should be much more stable and it is made much more solid than the one I was using. Ill let yall know tomorrow when I get back. Tony I do not imagine that leaving any will be a problem.lol There may be a few sore lips but who knows!!!!

Edited by fisherman1488

how tall are you? I've heard some yaks are more stable for shorter fellers than us tall peeps, just curious, great looking rig BTW :thumbsup2:

I'm a shorty only 5'7". Those come up to 14 ft though. Watch on utube some big ole guys standing up in these. 35" wide also. Yalls big feet should be more stable then my size 8!lol

• Like 1