Sign in to follow this  
BulletDeuce

2015 TNBF Prop Day

Guys, we have set a tentative date **postponed til fall 2015** for this years prop day on Cherokee Lake at Boat Launch Rd. This is a great opportunity to try out different props, adjust your jackplate, optimize your boats performance & ride in a certain brand that you might be interested in. Please post if your attending, along with your boat & motor combination along with what props your bringing.

20 XD Bullet

225 Mercury Promax

27 Trophy

26 Trophy

Alright men....it has come to our attention that there is a Crappie USA Super Tourney coming out of the same ramp on the same day. So, we are gonna postpone Prop Day. It will be difficult to reschedule for anytime this spring due to other tourneys, etc. So, we will shoot for a day this fall, to be determined at a later date. We will keep everyone posted as to the development and time frame. Thanks!

Any idea when this prop day is going to be? Our new Z8 probably needs a different prop and I'd like to try before I buy. 

Running a 25 Fury and it seems to be the wrong prop for us. Huge rooster tail and blows out on corners which tells me to lower the motor, but the hole shot is horrible and the steering is hard, which tells me to raise it. We can only get 66 to 68 with 400 lbs of people and light load with 1/2 tank so I know it has more in the boat. Most guys are 72+ with two people and 74 to 75 solo so there's some hitch in the he gitty up..

Any idea when this prop day is going to be? Our new Z8 probably needs a different prop and I'd like to try before I buy. 

Running a 25 Fury and it seems to be the wrong prop for us. Huge rooster tail and blows out on corners which tells me to lower the motor, but the hole shot is horrible and the steering is hard, which tells me to raise it. We can only get 66 to 68 with 400 lbs of people and light load with 1/2 tank so I know it has more in the boat. Most guys are 72+ with two people and 74 to 75 solo so there's some hitch in the he gitty up..

Pull one of the plugs out of the prop see what that does for you.

There are no plugs in it now.  

Edited by JoeP

Shows what I know..I have a 25, but its not a Fury, it has plugs. Took one out hole shot was better.

sounds like motor way to high on jackplate!!! lower plate 1 1/2" and start there! should never blowout in a turn!!!!

Yeah not doing this one either. Sold the rig back in July. Be safe out there fellas!

WTH? Why?