Bird721

New Bird

Got me a new bird last week. This was a life long dream finally come true. I have been truly blessed. Just wanted to share a photo or two.

IMG_0167_zpskxunbz7c.jpgIMG_0162%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zps55kg2k

• Like 2

Good looking rig, man!! You'll love it, I promise. I'm digging the lime green. Starting to see several boats with it.

Like most Phoenixes, I'm sure.....flawless. And the great thing about them, any little things that might come up, their customer service is quick to get you fixed. Can't beat em, in my book.

I'm still loving mine. Learning to drive it a little better; just takes time. As mountainman said they are hard to beat and so far I find the customer service phenomenal. Mine has saw rough water only once (on Smith Mountain) and it performed greater they I expected (pretty good rollers that day with steady wind and a 12+ mile run). Stayed dry the entire day running. Love the solid, and stable platform while fishing in rough water. They really are all they are claim to be. Many pros are changing over so that says something about their reputation. 

Tighlines! 

Good to hear you're loving it. I was seriously researching em, before my job slowed way down. I don't think you can beat em overall. Layout is awesome, construction quality IMO is second to none, and you can tell an actual fisherman designed em. Ive heard they take turns better than any other boat out there too. I've never ridden in or driven one, but those I know that have all absolutely love em.