Mountainman

Event #2 Douglas Lake

Our 2nd tourney of the year will be Saturday April 2nd on Douglas Lake out of the dam launch. The additional parking at Dandridge is not open yet, and there is a Wounded Warrior open benefit tourney out of there Saturday along with at least 2 club tourneys. The dam is the next best option, so that's where we'll be. Hours will be safe light til 4pm. Safe light will be approx 7-715, so sign ups will be cut off at 630. It will still be busy, so plan on arriving early. 15" minimum on smallmouth, 12" on spots & LM. Again, mtcarmeltriton and/or myself will be taking up money Saturday morning. Hope to see everyone there, bright & early.

1) mountainman & stratos20

2) Flippinfritts & partner 

3) GlitterRocket & Blindhawg

4) James76 & partner 

5) JustinTR & brother 

6) AnglerOTY & partner

7) tnsmallmouth & HDHoppy 

8) jason16 & Butch 

9) triton196

10) jroller & jwilliams69

11) trackertxw175 & son

12)JamieDeVera & stratos201

13) huckleberry & Loopy

14) fritobasser & Charlie(G)

15) MtCarmelTriton & 423fishin

16) ckgolf & nuckolsdl

17) Buckeye83 

18) skeeter250

19) jd87

20)

Swanns ramp isn't the best, parking sucks & it's $5 each launch fee. Shady grove is a mud pit, so the tourney committee decided the dam would be the best option.

Swanns ramp isn't the best, parking sucks & it's $5 each launch fee. Shady grove is a mud pit, so the tourney committee decided the dam would be the best option.

gotcha! Thx!

Is there a way to pre register ?

no sir. Just post here that you plan on being there. Then show up saturday morning, fill out a liability waiver, pay your entry fee, draw a number & fish.

Anybody got an open seat? Dad's switch on the troller foot pedal went out Saturday and we highly doubt it'll be fixed by this weekend. Send me a PM or text 423-588-0249.. Thanks

Jwilliams69  and myself 

Edited by Jroller
wrote twice

Just a heads up.... there is another tourney out of the dam blasting at 7:05. I'm thinking they usually are around 20 boats. They weigh in at 3:30.

The restroom we always used as you pull in is going to be open only to campers. If you must go you have to walk to the one on top the hill behind the swimming area. 

Sorry guys I am going to have to pull out of this one...  The woman volunteered me for a special project unfortunately..   Women, always gotta throw a curve ball in a mans plans!