Mountainman

Event #2 Douglas Lake

Ok, 24 hours away now. One change, sign ups will be cut off at 630 to allow us plenty of time to get launched. Blast off should be closer to 7, depending on cloud cover. Also, it's that time of year when our lakes are on fast rise. That plus the rain last night/today will have a lot of debris floating. Be careful & watch out for large logs, etc. Also, there may be fog in the morning, so be wary of that as well. Drive safely & see you all in the morning, bright & early.

Ok, 24 hours away now. One change, sign ups will be cut off at 630 to allow us plenty of time to get launched. Blast off should be closer to 7, depending on cloud cover. Also, it's that time of year when our lakes are on fast rise. That plus the rain last night/today will have a lot of debris floating. Be careful & watch out for large logs, etc. Also, there may be fog in the morning, so be wary of that as well. Drive safely & see you all in the morning, bright & early.

+1 on the debris right at the ramp. Lot of floating stuff there Wednesday

Guys I'm going to back my brother and I out on this one for safety concerns. With the rain last night and the winds tomorrow doesn't set well with me especially him never being on that lake before. You all wear'em out and bring in some good bags.

Hows the best way to get to the ramp off the interstate. Im guessing exit 412

+1. Put in there for the first time this past Wednesday and we went in from the upper end in the old part of Dandridge and when we left we used Deep Springs Rd which came out on exit 412.

Everyone please be careful tomorrow, there's a ton of trash floating out there right now. Somebody could get there stuff torn up very easy.