Sign in to follow this  
RboatlessNomore

My New Ride

Awesome looking floater brother!! Congrats!!! Be sure to get some more pics posted soon. That's sharp. 

22 hours ago, RboatlessNomore said:

Got a new to me Triton. I should be able to put another two hundred pounds of Softy's baits in this rig.

7.jpg

Ok I'm ready to begin pouring baits. Just got new pail of material in............................:cheers: Now as for the Triton! It's a good looking ride for sure. I really like that color scheme. I think that is Teal Green and back when I was riding in a sponsor Skeeter Yeam boat I had Teal Green boats 2 times. I hope it gives you many great hours on the water.............:cheers: 

Edited by softbaitmaker

12 hours ago, softbaitmaker said:

Ok I'm ready to begin pouring baits. Just got new pail of material in............................:cheers: Now as for the Triton! It's a good looking ride for sure. I really like that color scheme. I think that is Teal Green and back when I was riding in a sponsor Skeeter Yeam boat I had Teal Green boats 2 times. I hope it gives you many great hours on the water.............:cheers: 

At least let me get this order wet before I have to get more.

IMG_20160923_222428680_HDR (56x100).jpg

11 hours ago, RboatlessNomore said:

At least let me get this order wet before I have to get more.

IMG_20160923_222428680_HDR (56x100).jpg

Yea I know they have been working you to death. I hope that ends soon so you can get some fishing in. My son in law Tommy is having DT'S because he has not been able to go fishing in almost 2 months because of work. I hope that Triton gives you a lot of good service. I like the color for sure............:cheers:

Since I can post pics now, here are some pics of the work done to the new ride. Plenty of work yet to do.

3_zpshdnc6coh.jpg

5_zpsk2bthzjv.jpg

IMG_20160924_132934%20-%20Copy%20640x426

2_zps5sxbjdtv.jpg

Still needs carpet and a recessed trolling tray, and buffed.

You've made some really smart upgrades.  The holeshot plate is the shizzle.  You'll appreciate the lift you get, esp when the water gets hot.  The Bass Boat Technologies sonar mount you have on the console is another great add.  I have one (slightly different set-up) and love it.  A very solid, stable mount.

If this is your first Triton lemme warn you - you're gonna love the ride.  Plenty of top-end speed w/ the keel design, a solid platform in heavy water.  Love the color scheme.  That 225 EFI is a solid motor.  Congrats!

Edited by 31Airborne

1 hour ago, 31Airborne said:

You've made some really smart upgrades.  The holeshot plate is the shizzle.  You'll appreciate the lift you get, esp when the water gets hot.  The Bass Boat Technologies sonar mount you have on the console is another great add.  I have one (slightly different set-up) and love it.  A very solid, stable mount.

If this is your first Triton lemme warn you - you're gonna love the ride.  Plenty of top-end speed w/ the keel design, a solid platform in heavy water.  Love the color scheme.  That 225 EFI is a solid motor.  Congrats!

Thanks, the mount and holeshot plate are home made. I'll have to add or change something at the console, when I get my second unit.