Mountainman

Softbaitmaker's Hand Poured Baits

There have been several folks asking about Doug's baits, so here is a place to see everything he currently offers.

doug4.jpg

doug3.jpg

doug2.jpg

doug1.jpg

001_zpslbg3gdmd.jpg

004_zpsbsuuvdeg.jpg

007.thumb.JPG.ef12a1b33077344e66c90c648ee7bb30.JPG

008.thumb.JPG.2d5dd154aff6b644015c70464d7528d8.JPG

009.thumb.JPG.341e361dceba76beedc0f236dbf03d47.JPG

011.thumb.JPG.969a9011dc1fe88a5737843f50e416f9.JPG

004.thumb.JPG.f664e9601199519c6bfa254d8fe2c697.JPG

001.thumb.JPG.6238ff5994c85a7a3f28af9290e3c9db.JPG

I thought I would add some contact information to go with these baits. You can email me or call me by phone or PM me here on the site. See information below.

drichards.sr@gmail.com

Cell phone 615-568-5229

If I don't answer please leave a message as due to high volumn of spam calls from Telemarketers I don't answer any number I don't recognise. Once you call I will add your number to my phone and will answer in the future.

Thanks Softy          aka  Doug

• Like 1

Those craws, swimbaits, and flukes are no good.  Just send any/all you buy to me and I'll take care of them for you.  Airborne disposes of plastic baits responsibly.  ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jbrown said:

Will the lizard float

Nope. Sinks like a rock and lays completely still on the bottom. You don't want em :ph34r:

LOL. All of softy's baits float better than anything else you'll find on the market 

12 hours ago, Jbrown said:

Will the lizard float

All of my baits are made from the same soft floating material JB so yes they will float and thank you for your interest.

Ok I’m already for some good fishing days. Just got my order from Softy. I got some craws I think will look great on my jig and picked up some baits for shakey head fishing. I would post pictures I just don’t know how to anymore. But thanks Softy they look and feel great. 

I just discover these baits,but rest assured I'll be needing g some lizzards and creature baits soon. 

You won't be disappointed.  Doug is a real artist.  He makes a quality product.

Just got my box of tiny swim baits from Doug. Awesome work as always. The one I wanted that’s transparent (not gonna say what color :ph34r:) was EXACTLY what I was looking for. You can read a newspaper through the bait 

I have a question, will these baits eat away other baits and jig skirts as the zman elaztech baits do? 

56 minutes ago, FDRB3 said:

I have a question, will these baits eat away other baits and jig skirts as the zman elaztech baits do? 

No and they float.

57 minutes ago, FDRB3 said:

Not at all

1 hour ago, FDRB3 said:

I would answer the question for you but better to let anglers that have been using them for years answer it instead. It's always better to hear it from folks that have used them first. I know what products your talking about and I can say with a clear mind. My baits to do not do that!

Thanks Doug

+1 - Doug's baits do not have an effect on other baits or skirts. About as benign a formulation one could ask for.

Thanks, I’ve been looking for a buoyant bait for skirted jigs that I can keep prerigged in box and won’t mess up my other baits.   

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, FDRB3 said:

Thanks, I’ve been looking for a buoyant bait for skirted jigs that I can keep prerigged in box and won’t mess up my other baits.   

Well, I guess you got your answer on my baits. Let me know if I can be of any service to you in the future.

Thanks Doug     aka Softy

I have several jigs in my box with softy’s chunks still on em, from like a year and a half ago. Zero issues. Matter of fact, the plastic is still good, just a little dry. Nothing some worm oil or scent won’t cure.