duc3518

Fishing partner- Extra seat

I'm new to this forum and don't know really where to post this but here it goes. I am in the US Army and will be stationed in Fort Campbell, TN in January 2017 to 2018 and was looking to find a partner or extra seat on a bass boat to go bass fishing. I have my own gear and I do know how to bass fish. Fished couple tournaments at Green River Lake, KY and in California. 5.jpgGrew up in California fishing the pigs with swimbaits and many other teqhniques. I will pitch in gas and could meet at launch docks.20.jpg

O and also the important part I only catch,picture and release bass or give it to the person that takes me if they want it.

Welcome to the site, a lot of us are located 3+ hrs east of there but maybe someone could help. Nice fish by the way, maybe I will get to catch bass in California one day, never been there 

Edited by rusty50576

Thank you for your service. In case no one here can help... There is a forum called tndeer that has a fishing area. There should be a couple guys that can point you in the right direction on there but you may have to post it in the general forum. Most are hunting right now. Someone probably has some club info.