Sign in to follow this  
softbaitmaker

All Right!!!!

Ok, so here we go, In the Opinion thread earlier I asked for opinions on a new bait folks may want. There were quite a few folks that wanted me to bring the Beavers back and some folks that wanted the Magnum Trick Worms. At the present time my mold company is trying to find my proto molds that I had custom made back years ago  for the Beavers. If they can find them I will be able to make the Beavers in either 3 inch of 4 inch. What is the preference of most? 3 or 4 inch. I would rather not have to order both sizes if I don't have to. Also as far as the Magnum Trick Worms, The girl that takes my orders up there is going to check and see if that is one of the new baits they are making for 2017 catalog. If it is then I will be able to get that mold in a 6 1/4 inch version. If not I will have to have the mold custom made and someone will have to send me a few of the worms that I can send to my mold company to have them custom molds made. That is not cheap so I would kind of like to know about how many folks would like to order that magnum Trick worm?  Also I think I am about to lock in a deal to make that small grub I posted a picture of and might very well be making it also.

Now with that said, I want to say how much I appreciate the folks here on the site that use my baits and glad to see new members coming on the board and hope maybe someday they try my baits............:cheers:  

Softy

Edited by softbaitmaker

14 hours ago, RboatlessNomore said:

3" on the beavers and 6.25" on the mag trick is too small ( IMHO ). Should be at least 7". I will send some to you.

Send me a few of them so if I need to I can send them up to mold company to have molds made.

I think I just want some flukes! All these stories of finicky bass gobbling them up....... I can't take it anymore !!! I need to go fishing 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rusty50576 said:

I think I just want some flukes! All these stories of finicky bass gobbling them up....... I can't take it anymore !!! I need to go fishing 

How many and what colors.......................:lol:

13 hours ago, rusty50576 said:

Hmmmmm . 50 pearl ones?

Will pour them soon as I can get over this Creeping Crud I came down with last Sunday that I can't seem to kick but am beginning to feel some better. Will let you know when I have them done.   Thanks

10 hours ago, softbaitmaker said:

Will pour them soon as I can get over this Creeping Crud I came down with last Sunday that I can't seem to kick but am beginning to feel some better. Will let you know when I have them done.   Thanks

Thank you! No rush I have never fluke fished a ton and definitely haven't in winter. Might try them vertical fishing on a jighead this winter but the summer suspended bass is what I had in mind 

Edited by rusty50576