Sign in to follow this  
First Order from Softy

Well I just got back from picking up my first order of soft plastics from Doug... wow is all I can say. Great quality and value and the colors...mmmmmmmm :wub:

He included a lot of samples to. Will definitely be ordering some more on down the line.

15696537_1300367316673240_173635890_o.jp

Dood, those craws and stick baits don't work.  Send'em to me.  I'll dispose of them for you.

Lots of research and practice goes into Softy's baits.  He has a gift.

Not sure what that worm that's green with the white tail is called, but it looks like it could catch some fish. 

2 hours ago, SteveHTN said:

Not sure what that worm that's green with the white tail is called, but it looks like it could catch some fish. 

Thats not green and white Steve. Thats just the way the flash made it look. Actually that worm is a black and yellow Bungee Worm....B)

Karma beat  me to it. I met him today when he stopped by to pick up his baits. Great guy for sure and he dropped off a few sample jigs that he made and I promise you they will catch fish for sure. I will be putting them to good use come Spring. Enjoyed our visit Karma and hope the baits put some fish in the boat for you......:cheers:

oh yea, the green/cream curly worm needs to be on my hook.  ill be in touch softy!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rdlivin said:

oh yea, the green/cream curly worm needs to be on my hook.  ill be in touch softy!

That worm in the picture is black and yellow but the flash made it look that color. That worm is called a Bungee Worm and it was made back years ago by Berkley and was one of their Power Baits back in the early 90's. They quit making them in about 93. I do get a lot of orders for them because they are a killer worm on a shakey head and T-rig. Tons of tail action! 

16 hours ago, rdlivin said:

Do you have a website for odering?

All of the different baits I make are listed here in the Custom Bait Section. You can go there and you will find all the pictures in a pinned post at the top of the page. click on it and all my pictures will open up. At the bottom you will find contact information and how to place an order. Remember colors are all optional according to what the angler may want so you can kind of make your own baits persay. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. See link below

thanks Softy   aka  Doug 

http://tnbassfishing.com/index.php?/topic/49371-softbaitmakers-hand-poured-baits/

Edited by softbaitmaker
  • Like 1