Hi everyone. First post on here but have looked on here some. My name is chris owenby. I live in sevierville close to douglas lake. Im the owner of smoky mountain jigs. I make custom jigs, swim jigs, chatter baits and shaky heads right here in east tennessee. Alot of my colors are tennessee colors and other popular colors. I aslo have a Tennessee shad color that ive not ever seen before. I hand tied every jig. Never cheap bands on my jigs. All my jig heads are baked and cured for durability. All my jigs come with a mustad. I also can use different hooks.Heres what i make with prices.

$2.50 each with living rubber and silicone hand tied in the following heads and sizes. Weedless bullet 1/4. Weedless football jig 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2 Weedless structure jig 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2. Weedless arky jig 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2. Football 3/4 and 1 ounce with living rubber and silicone $2.80 each.

$2.90 each for all silicone in the following Weedless bullet 1/4. Weedless football 1/4 -3/8 - 1/2. Weedless Structure head 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2. Weedless Arky head 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2.

$3.15 each for all silicone weedless football 3/4 and 1 ounce.

$3 each bullit swim jig with 3d eyes. Sizes are 5/16 - 3/8 - 1/2.

$3.75 each Bladed swim jig (chatterbait). Sizes are 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2.

$0.80 cents each Flat football shaky head. Sizes are 1/8 - 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2 - 5/8.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions you can message me on here or my facebook page. Smoky Mountain Jigs. 

Nice looking Jigs and some great color combos. Are your jig skirts banded or hand tied? Can't tell by the pictures.

Check out bumpkinjigs.com . He lives in Morristown and will ship to you or meet you close by . James is a great guy and will make you anything you want . He also has the best night time blades in the area .

+1.....James makes some killer baits. Plus, he's got a great R&D team:D

1 hour ago, Mountainman said:

+1.....James makes some killer baits. Plus, he's got a great R&D team:D

:lol:+1 He's made me stuff that 1/2 BlindGlitter doesn't have

Edited by trackertxw175

I also have the same great blades. I know the man that makes them personally. My spinnerbaits $5.75 each. Yes i do sale locally and online. And thanks guys for the nice words

rps20170306_083515.jpg

rps20170306_084132.jpg

Check out these bladed swim jigs. They are jointed where the hook connects. Way more action then your normal one because the hook swings freely. I use wide gap worm hooks in them so so can also make them weedless.

rps20170306_085105.jpg

Where do you sell local at I am in need of some jigs in a bad way I'm out of my favorite color they call it Carolina chamilion it light brown and chartreuse all in the strand with tinsel or glitter mixed could you make something along these lines

Edited by Jbrown