Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

tactical bassin

I'm probably late to the party....typically I am......but I discovered a YouTube channel for these guys...Tactical Bassin....and its really cool. They offer a lot of good info on tips & techniques for stuff that we here in the south don't normally think about. Plus, they've got some really sweet underwater footage of fish eating that really explains some of the things we encounter. If youve not seen em, check em out...pretty neat stuff.

24 minutes ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Did you see the jerkbait video that they posted today? It's crazy. I've been following them for about 2 years. 

That vid is actually what caught my eye....I've been watching deer videos for the past few weeks & wandered out into fishing vids today. Saw the jerkbait one & filtered thru a lot of their stuff.

1 hour ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Did you see the jerkbait video that they posted today? It's crazy. I've been following them for about 2 years. 

+1 Amazing how quickly they sucked in and spit out a bait with treble hooks

2 minutes ago, trackertxw175 said:

+1 Amazing how quickly they sucked in and spit out a bait with treble hooks

And I can't pick one up without hooking my finger... Amazing to watch!

you can find the video on youtube but if you guys havent seen the old documentary Bass Forever, they show the same thing with a Spinnerbait. The angler, which was Homer Circle never felt the fish. It took the spinnerbait in and ejected it in less than a second.

I don't know how many of ya'll remember the video that Hank Parker did with Glen Lau back about 12 or more years back but Hank was pulling a crankbait and Glen was underwater doing filming. A largemouth about 8 + pounds ran up behind Hanks crankbait sucked it in and rejected it so fast Hank never felt the fish hit. Glen ask him why he didn't catch the fish and Hank said what fish. Glen showed him the film later and Hank parker could not belive his eyes when he saw it. The Video is call BigMouth Forever and the link down below will take you to Glen Lau's website where I think you can buy the DVD of that one and a lot of other ones. I saw it on one of Hanks shows back many many years ago. After watching that show I began wondering just how many bites I got on any given day that I never felt. If you stop and ponder on that to long it becomes mind boggling so I tried to quit thinking about it.....................:P  

http://www.questforadventure.com/

10 hours ago, Karma said:

you can find the video on youtube but if you guys havent seen the old documentary Bass Forever, they show the same thing with a Spinnerbait. The angler, which was Homer Circle never felt the fish. It took the spinnerbait in and ejected it in less than a second.

I think that I saw one, several years back, from Hook & Look with KVD and a crank bait. KVD didn't believe that he didn't feel the fish bite, until shown.

No I was right. 

It was a Glen Lau documentary with Homer Circle and a spinnerbait. Glen Lau did several documentaries on Bass.

Glen Lau did a lot of documentaries with many different anglers. Back years ago he was considered one of the top 5 fresh water cameramen in the country for filming bass and other fish in fresh water so any time an angler wanted to make a video he was the one they called. ....................:D