Sign in to follow this  
flipperjig

Looking for Bagley Plugs...

hey guys I started collecting older Bagley plugs like DB1,2,3 and KB2..... if you have any you would like to get rid of or if you have some and would like to know the values of them please feel free to just give me a yell.... I started collecting them about 10 months ago and really enjoy collecting them....give me a yell if you have any you wanna get rid of!!! thanks!!!!!!!!

I started a half arse collection myself. I have about 25 or so. Nothing really rare yet. Maybe one, a diving killer b that has the yellow body, green stripe & brown back. I have some of the reproduction wood big o's too. 6 of those & 2 of the megabass "tuned" plastic ones.

brwnbass I have a pretty hefty collection of Bagleys... 180 some different colors of DB3, 140 colors of KB2, 90 colors of DB2, and about 75 colors of DB1.... have several other plugs also in different styles that are real tuff finds!!!!! I basically am looking for colors I don't have....

Damn i had no idea they had that many different colors. I only got started because i was just looking for some old lures like my dad had. I remebered him having some big o's & bagleys. One was an original big o, unused, signed & dated.