Sign in to follow this  
brwnbass

Walmart halo rods

So i stopped at walmart yesterday to get some oil for the shop truck & went & looked at some rods while i was there. I came across 3 or 4 halo star lite rods on one rack. They didn't have a price so i took it to the register & asked for a price check. $48 on clearance. So now i have a new crankbait rod. Lol. If anybody wants one, they still have 2 or 3. 1 medium 7' & 1 med/hvy 7' & 1 other. Walmart at east town mall. $54 tax included.

Thanks for the heads up man they have a flipping stick that is hard to beat and if you break it I think its like 20 bucks to replace it

Make sure you check the guides real close. Got one and it was not good, kept fraying my line as I was spooling up the reel up the first time. 

That was quite the find.  Why don't I ever get that lucky???  Guess I need to get out more . . .

It was an accidental find. Lol. I was looking for a falcon bucoo that they used to carry. Guy that was with me picked up the halo & said " whats this ugly s.o.b? " i said prob some cheapo junk. He said its a halo rod. I said gimme that thing!