Sign in to follow this  
trackertxw175

Douglas weight predictions

I'm with Kenny. I think there'll be a 20+ bag. I've been hearing some good numbers for Douglas. 

49 minutes ago, Jamie De Vera said:

Day gum where y'all hearing this stuff at? I'm thinking it is going to take 14½ to win with 4¼LM

Last white pine event there were 4 bags over 20, 8 over 18. A few other "not in stone" friends said they've caught some big bags lately as well. Almost spawn time, but of course cold front may screw it up. But I'm still going 20+ wins with 6 kicker 

cold front, high pressue system, rising water....y'all got to be on crack. Its gonna be tough. Someone will find a few, but 17 lbs takes the money.

3 hours ago, Mountainman said:

....y'all got to be on crack. 

If I spend one more day in Cali, I probably will be just so I can burn a bridge down. 

1 hour ago, SteveHTN said:

If I spend one more day in Cali, I probably will be just so I can burn a bridge down. 

I went to California 1 time back in 68 for Boot Camp. I made sure that I did not leave anything behind when I left that would make me want to go back. Have not been back since.................:cheers:

No problem with Cali except for outrageously priced everything. Of course it's a lot easier to deal with when you have family there lol. Anywho, be safe out there bro!

Edited by Jamie De Vera

8 hours ago, Triton196 said:

12.07 with a 4.7 lunker

it will be tough.

+1. It's also going to be 10'+ higher this year than last year, not to mention the trash and debris

39 minutes ago, Mountainman said:

Is it bad trashy? Big stuff floating or smaller?

There was whole trees floating last weekend. And the lakes come up 8 ft. Since then.

Yep recipe for 20+lbs lol.. someone usually finds a good school so I'm gonna keep my prediction. I hope someone does get em. Nice to see big ol fish at weigh inB)

Ya'll be careful if the lake is full of trash. Make sure you know where all your emergency stuff is in the event it is needed, Throw cushions etc etc and don't be in any great big hurry to get from A to B. The fish will be there when you arrive................JMHO 

10 hours ago, Triton196 said:

??

You were almost dead on with that bid T196. I thought it might be a tad higher but hearing what lake conditions were I was not expecting to read of any big bags................B)