Our 4th event of 2017 will be on Watauga Saturday April 29 out of Little Milligan from safe light til 3pm. Should be a good tourney. Hope to see everyone there.

1) Mountainman & 97Astro

2) ccriderz01 & Ranger1992

3) BulletDeuce & PromaX 

4) 423fishin and partner

5) jason16 & expressjet

6) SteveHTN & Jamie De Vera

7) bassman22 & partner

8) nobbynobbs & JustinTR

9) JoshDave & blake

10) jigheadworm & partner

11) Shaun77 & lazydays 

12) McDaniel3332 & Smalljaws

13) Fuzzybuddy & partner

14) bassfisher45 & cranker46

15) woodsnwater & guest

16) bassaddict92 & guest

17) kpt21x3 & theakers33

18) smallieguy & partner

19) 

I have never fished one of your tournaments but me and  my Dad plan on fishing it.  I have read the rules and I guess all I need to do is show up and pay $40.00 at the ramp.  Is that correct?

Bassman22

I'm going to fish this one.. I'm sure another donation to the pot is always nice. Doubt I have a shot of winning.. but will be nice to finally put faces to the names on here.

So add a NobbyNobbs.. And I have an empty spot if someone needs/wants it. Wife says she might go.. but I doubt she will motivate that early so I won't plan on her. Besides she don't fish.. just sits and spins around in the seat.. :D

Question guys... 

Do we have to launch from Rat branch or can we launch and come over to Rat Branch? 

Thinking on a Saturday that place will be packed... 

On 4/12/2017 at 7:51 AM, NobbyNobbs said:

Besides she don't fish.. just sits and spins around in the seat.. :D

Sounds like my wife lol

On 4/9/2017 at 8:22 PM, Mountainman said:

Our 4th event of 2017 will be on Watauga Saturday April 29 out of Rat Branch from safe light til 3pm. Should be a good tourney. Hope to see everyone there.

1) Mountainman & Stratos20

2) ccriderz01 & Ranger1992

3) BulletDeuce & PromaX 

4) 423fishin and partner

5) jason16 & expressjet

6) SteveHTN & Jamie De Vera

7) bassman22 & partner

8) nobbynobbs & partner

9) 

JustinTR for the partner

Alright guys; 

Just a heads up to keep an eye out here for more info later this week. With the water levels rising & predicted to be in flood stage by weeks end, we need to make some changes to this tourney. We are evaluating ramp options, as rat branch will likely be underwater. We are doing our best to keep this on watauga for Saturday, but if we can confirm a usable ramp, it could be relocated to South Holston or possibly Boone. As soon as the tourney committee can make a determination finalize plans, I will post here with updates. Sorry for any inconvenience/confusion, but if the lake meets TVAs predictions, it's gonna be tough to find an operable ramp that will hold 20 boats.

Water was real high on the Ratt Branch ramp last week when I drove by. I used the TVA ramp without issue Thursday.

Going to do some area recon after work this evening. Should have a better grip on the situation afterward. In the 2013 flood, Watauga reached 1966.2 ft at its highest. This was a new record. It is currently at 1962.2 and climbing. Projected to hit 1963 & change by Thursday. Hard to tell what it will do after that. Keep an eye out here & we will update ASAP.

Please add Blake as my partner 

Its high but rat branch is fine along with TVA. It could rain for the next month and both of those ramps would be fine. The only one that could possibly be in trouble would be LM. Good luck out there watch for floaters in the rivers. 

Edited by Joshdave

It might end up being ok for Sat, but 3 more feet of elevation and I know it won't be. That'd put water in the parking area. Hard to use a ramp when you can't see it for the water.

7 minutes ago, Mountainman said:

It might end up being ok for Sat, but 3 more feet of elevation and I know it won't be. That'd put water in the parking area. Hard to use a ramp when you can't see it for the water.

heck at that point the whole place is a ramp but I see what you are saying. 

Just got an update and Rat is under water but you can put in beside fishing dock.