Sign in to follow this  
whj812

Nitro Z18 - Finally home!

Friday evening I finally got to go pick up the boat!  Yesterday I had a tournament planned so i didn't go out to do the break in run until today around mid-day.  Man this thing is night and day from my old boat.  Takes wind and waves nicely runs out good and rides smooth!  It took about 2 hours of piddling around and riding at 2500-4500 RPMs ended up putting in on Norris and ran down lake toward the dam. Handles amazing.  Once I crossed that 2 hour mark I ended up stopping and fishing a little had a few bites but was short on time since i was cooking a roast in the slow cooker.  Headed back up lake and trimmed it up and brought it up on pad for the first time.  Wound it up and crossed 62mph 2 guys and over 1/2 take fuel and all my gear. It would have kept going but I wussed out...... seat time needed!  

Some of you might have seen this on FB but here she is!

18216759_10208621322801444_1325286282478

Congrads on finally getting your ride. Great looking for sure and glad you got to finally take her out for maiden voyage...................:cheers:

• Like 1

Congrats again on the new floater Wes. Love that color scheme

Congratulations Wes! Nice Ride. I'm partial to the color also! haha

It's a beautiful boat Wes. If it wasn't a nitro......

Just kidding. Seriously though, they have stepped up their game in the last 2 years. It should make you a great boat.