Sign in to follow this  
NobbyNobbs

99 GIII Pro 175G `130 Yamaha 2 stroke For Sale

Just curious if anyone would be interested in my current boat? 

Yamaha 130 2 Stroke with estimated 150 hours. Great compression and runs good. Motorguide Xi5 wireless trolling motor (spot lock, and auto drive) Less than a year old. 2 Lawrence HDS9 touch one Gen 2 one Gen3. All networked together with the trolling motor so you can do routes. Hydraulic Jack Plate. 

This boat is one of the only 2 years that GIII made fiberglass. 

$9000.00

Triton%2020trx%20elite.jpgWell I just ended up trading in.. Sooooo.. thanks to my wonderful wife finding a boat at Watsons and falling in love with it.. It is now sitting in my driveway. 

Edited by NobbyNobbs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveHTN said:

How bout some specs and more pics?

I'll snap some more next weekend when it isn't raining and the morons are making the ramps impossible to get to.. not to mention the kids with their jet skies... bwahahahaha.. .But seriously.. next time I take the cover off I'll shoot some more shots Steve. Specs wise.. Triton.. 20'5" motor guide 105lb trolling motor. Less than 60 hrs on motor. 2015 model. HDS 12 at console. HDS 9 on bow. built in jumper system, 4 bank charger, Merc 250 Opti Pro 2 stroke. 75 mph boat... that I will never see 75 in.. 

2015%20Triton.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mountainman said:

Is that a 17 model boat with 15 model motor?

No sir, 15 everything. Boat, motor, trailer. Previous owner had it less than a year after he bought it new.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, SteveHTN said:

Awesome dude. Looking forward to seeing it. 

You need to work on changing your signature buddy. There is no Astro and Mariner in your family any more..........LMAO.............Just picking on you..........:lol:

I've tried deleting it 19,000 times Doug. Swear my ole boat is reaching out to me madder than heck I sold her 

56 minutes ago, SteveHTN said:

I've tried deleting it 19,000 times Doug. Swear my ole boat is reaching out to me madder than heck I sold her 

You might ask Andy if he can do anything to help you. He has been a big help to me in things like that.................B)