Sign in to follow this  
brwnbass

Affordable tungsten

I recently found a guy on youtube that fishes east tn, mainly cherokee, loudon & melton hill. His name is alex rudd & he has a bunch of decent videos. One of his sponsers or whatever is Beast Coast fishing. They have some good deals on tungsten & you can order them however you want. If you only want 1 1/4 oz weight you can order it. They have jigs, flippin weights, regular texas rig weights, & punch skirts. As well as some other stuff. www.Beastcoastfishing.com

Edited by brwnbass

4 hours ago, brwnbass said:

I recently found a guy on youtube that fishes east tn, mainly cherokee, loudon & melton hill. His name is alex rudd & he has a bunch of decent videos. One of his sponsers or whatever is Beast Coast fishing. They have some good deals on tungsten & you can order them however you want. If you only want 1 1/4 oz weight you can order it. They have jigs, flippin weights, regular texas rig weights, & punch skirts. As well as some other stuff. www.Beastcoastfishing.com

I went and looked at their  worm fishing sinkers for T-Rigs and for 1 of the 1/4 oz bullet weight they charge $1.09. I don't know if that is a good price or not this day in time. I'm still fishing with Tungsten weights I bought about 10 years ago. If I would have known back then what I know today I would be selling Tungsten weights today. I had an outlet located in Florida that I was buying Tungsten from in all weights and styles and there was 3 of us placing orders for our own use and I use 3/16 and 1/4 ounce weights religiously on my T-rigs so I was ordering 5 bags of each and I was getting 50 3/16th oz weights for $18.60 and the  1/4 oz were 50 for $20.20 shipped to my door. When I would place an order I would get baits for my self and my 2 buddies and the order would be between 800 and 900 dollars each time and he was using flat rate mail boxes to ship in. We were able to order for 4 years and all at once the supplier dissappeared. We did hear back from him about 3 weeks later in an email thanking us for our business for the last four years as he had finally graduated from College and our purchases helped him pay his way through school. Never heard from him again but I sure wish I would have known what his plans were because I would have liked to have got in touch with who ever he was buying from to be able to sell them that cheap and put himself through school. I am still lucky I bought as may as I did cause I have enough to last me the rest of my life. And for those of you that think I was getting those line cutter weights the answer in nope. They all have the nylon inserts in them and I have yet to have on cut my line.

Those are some good ones as well. I already have quite a few, but i could use some different sizes.