Sign in to follow this  
softbaitmaker

Soft Plastic Jigs

Are there any anglers here that use the Football head Soft Bait jigs to fish with? I will post a  picture here of what I am talking about. Reason I am asking is B.T. had a lot of them made and I am getting ready to run a sale on them to get them gone since I have began breaking up the Jig making business since I got no interest in buying the business. They come in several different weights and hook designs. Please PM me if your interested.

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

19 hours ago, RboatlessNomore said:

Sizes?

I would never throw a magnum trick worm on 3/4 shakey head. :ph34r:

1/8th thru 1/2 oz EWG hooks ranging from 3/0 to 5/0 is all I have found so far but there are still about 80 drawers I have not even pulled open yet that are full of more jigs some skirted and some not skirted. I get a feeling I have not even scratched the tip of a very large Iceberg. I know when he woud come by for coffee as he was leaving he would say, he was gonna go make a few jigs. My idea of a few jigs and his idea were not the same. Everytime I walk into his bait room and open another drawer I want to scream.....................:wacko:

12 minutes ago, brwnbass said:

l would be interested in some...

Send me a PM and let me know how many and what size you want and I will see about getting them to you.

Thanks softy