Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

Ft Pat May 28 tourney

Let me start by saying, when we make these schedules out in Dec, its hard to predict the weather. We wanted 2 tourneys in May & memorial weekend was the only option. 2016 memorial weekend, if I remember correctly, was rainy & 60*. After getting here & seeing what the weather forecast is for next weekend, the tourney committee decided it was probably for the best to reschedule & stay off Ft Pat on a sunny, hot memorial weekend. We would have liked to kept it on Ft Pat, but the regular rodeos there would have made it pretty crowded. Therefore, we decided that, since the remainder of the schedule was on Cherokee & Douglas and the 2 prior tourneys were on Boone & Soho, watauga was the logical choice. As much as we dislike changing the schedule, especially this late in the game, the committee & I feel it's in everyone's best interest if this is the route we go. Hope y'all understand & look forward to seeing everyone on Oct 7 at watauga instead of may 27 on ft Pat. Thanks!

Check the schedule.....maybe I didn't make myself clear. Sorry. The May 27 tourney on Ft Pat has been rescheduled to Oct 7 on Watauga.

5 hours ago, Stratosfaction said:

Dang I had some 30# sacks coming from the pond  this week

Lol. Were you fishing for carp? :P

• Like 2