Sign in to follow this  
Storm16

Mojo rig

It can be used about anyplace you use a Carolina Rig and works well in shallow water of 10 feet or less. Actually I think the only difference between the two rigs is the sinker design..........jmho

18 hours ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Basically it's a downsized Carolina rig. They don't bite it, I wouldn't waste my time. :ph34r:

What he said!! Sell off your supply of them, not worth the time :)  

All kidding aside...  they have their time and place!  AND THEY WORK WELL!!

Have y'all used anything other then a swim bait on the rig that's what he showed useing on his channel in watermelon red or pumpkin seed 

1 hour ago, Mountainman said:

4" mini lizard, centipede, baby brush hog all work well

Amen to this. Never tried a swimbait on it. But now you've got me thinking. 

Lake fork guy on youtube said he never heard of it until his co angler in tourney put 26lb to his 12 using it with swim bait and 2 small split shot seemed interesting lol

I have put a lot of fish in the boat using one over the years. Just about anyhting you C-Rig or T-Rig will work on them. I rig mine a little like a C-Rig. Only different is I use a Black Brass Mojo sinker and a black glass bead above the Swivel and my leader is seldom longer than 18 inches. The only place I have been able to find the Mojo sinkers in the Black Brass is Academy Sports but I am sure there are other places that sell them. I use to fish a lot of Lizards on them in basic colors and then I began using my stick baits on them because they float so well and that was the ticket for me for many years. Good luck with it if you deside to use it.................B)