Sign in to follow this  
Riverman1

Black lights

Ok I have a stupid question. I'm in need of a couple blacklights and was wondering what's the best, but cheapest lights. Doesn't have to be anything fancy just something that works.

Moonlights, not the cheapest, but the best I've found. Best and cheap is a very rare combination...

+1. As with most equipment, cheaper usually ain't better. Moonlights are top notch, great construction, locally made with excellent customer service. And they're not unreasonably priced, but compared to, say a bass pro shops model, they're higher. But much better quality. You get what you pay for. You just have to determine if you need cheap or good.

I know you get what you pay for. I bought my boat just to see how much I get to use it before I drop the money on a new one. With that said I'm gonna try buying a new boat within the next five years. I just don't wanna put a lot of money into it knowing I just gonna trade it in or sell it.

They're not permanent. Have jacks installed and keep them when you buy your new boat. You'd be much happier now with the moonlights than any other product. 

As said, those moons will last you for years, and they light up like the 4th of July. Best lights bar none 

How do you install the Jack's for the  moon lights? I found a set of blue water led strips dirt cheap and was thinking about trying them out. Anyone tried them?

Edited by Riverman1

Moonlights come in guitar-style jack & cigarette plug style jacks. Either one requires a small hole & running wires. Same with bluewater, I believe.