Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF #7 Boone Night

Tva ramp July 22 from 7pm-3am. All normal rules apply. Gonna be hot.....

1) Mountainman & Stratos20

2) Tobybol & Donnieshvac 

3) Joshdave & diesel b12

4) MtCarmeltriton &

5) Jamie De Vera & 82nd4life

6) BulletDeuce & PromaX

7) JeremiahL & Preston

8)

So, here's where we're at on this: of the 7 boats that registered, 2 will not be there. That leaves 5 boats, 2 of which are tourney committee members running the tourney. IF.....and that's a big IF......the other three boats show, we will be fishing for a grand total of $150 +$25 big fish pot. At that point, it becomes irrelevant & pointless. I love fishing as much or more as the next guy, but it's not worth the effort on our part to conduct a tourney for ~3~ boats. I apologize for any inconveniences this cancellation may cause those who've already registered, but I can say that the sat night rodeo out of Pickens bridge is a class act & you guys should fish their event. I hate that we are having doing this, but as I said, it's not worth the effort for 3 boats. Hope to see you guys in Sept on Holston. Thanks.

LOL on the bright side just think it saves everybody 8 hrs misery on the dead sea. And i do mean dead sea.

• Like 2

After lengthy discussions with several members of tourney committee, it's been decided to reduce the number of tourneys required to qualify for the classic to 5, or 4 & buy in. The rules page will be updated to reflect this change. That way everyone who was gonna sign up for Boone, but didn't have the time, can still meet the qualifications as if the Boone night tourney was never available. Our hope is that this alleviates some of the stress surrounding classic qualifications with the Boone tourney being cancelled.

Also, I cleaned up the posts from last night on in an effort to move forward with the trail. Feel free to contact me or anyone on the tournament committee if you'd like to discuss it further. Thanks.