Sign in to follow this  
brwnbass

Tackle warehouse

Tw has P-line c21 on sale for 7.99 to 8.99 for bulk spools, 900 to 1100 yd. Don't know if anybody else uses this stuff, but its great line. Esp the 15 to 20lb. It is a co-poly line & doesn't float real good so its not the best for topwater. But it is abrasion resistant & works great for flipping & wormin.Can't beat it for the price imo.

55 minutes ago, 31Airborne said:

Great price.  Agree w/ brwnbass - it's a solid, all-around line. 

Im gonna order some then.  I had been buying Pline Tactical Floro.... Honestly Im not sold on the whole fluorocarbon thing, I seem to do just as well and have less issues with a good ole co-poly.

This stuff has good feel. It doesn't have much stretch. I flip with it & sometimes throw a frog on it. Ive thrown the A-rig on it for about 6 yrs now & ive lost very few if any. 20lb will usually straiten out any swimbait jig hook. Ive broken arms off the A-rig itself trying to pull them loose.

I'm still a die hard Sufix ProMix line guy and would be very hard for me to change to anything else and have the trust I have in the ProMix.............JMHO

Doug, i used to use the promix too. I liked it alot. Esp for crankbaits. But when you change line alot like i do, because when i retie or change baits i cut at least a foot off to avoid nicks, so a reel full only lasts me 3 or 4 trips, the cost really starts to come into play. The p-line c21 is $5 a 300yd spool most places & it has preformed very well for me in the 5+ yrs ive been using it.

18 hours ago, trackertxw175 said:

Fluoro has spoiled me. Co-polymer and mono feel like a spring

Speaking of floro. I tried that k-9 floro on Friday night and I really liked it so far. It glows great under a black light and seems to be really strong.