Sign in to follow this  
sputterbuzz

Huge Tackle Lot

Ok guys, I have a huge lot of fishing itemsI need to get rid of.  I have close to 1000 hard baits, some old, some new, some vintage plugs that are high dollar.  I have close to 3000 bags of plastic, some new never opened some have been opened but all in good shape.  Over 1000 spinnerbait blades, several hundred buzzbait blades, spinnerbait wire, lead pot, molds, hundreds of new silver buddies, Stan Sloan blacklights, older rods and reels, jig tying equipment, rod building material, hundreds of spinnerbaits, yards and yards of old living rubber and lots of other miscellaneous items.  I want to sell this all as a lot if possible because I don't have time to split it up.  I am asking $3400 for the entire lot, and I know this will be a tough sale as a lot but if you're interested, PM me and I'll send you pictures or discuss any details with you.  I'll ask for only serious inquiries only please.

Wow. I would list it on ebay as a lot or a few lots. You can set a reserve & let bidding go up to 10 days i think. Good luck, its a heck of a deal for somebody. 

6 hours ago, brwnbass said:

Wow. I would list it on ebay as a lot or a few lots. You can set a reserve & let bidding go up to 10 days i think. Good luck, its a heck of a deal for somebody. 

+1  It may take a little more time and effort, but I've had great success selling on Ebay. They keep 10% but you will sell for more in the long haul that way. I sold a Wiggle Wart a while back for good money on there. I've also sold a few Lowrance units that brought more than I thought they should have even after Ebay took their cut. Probably the only way you'll unload it unless you find a tackle shop that'll buy it all. 

I wish you all the luck in the world Sputterbuzz with your sale. I have been trying to sell BT's stuff and recently I am almost trying to give it away with cutting the prices below what it costs to make them and still not getting any positive vibes about it. If it does not sell soon I am just going to pack it all up and wait till early Fall have some super big Fishing Yard sales and sell it for what ever it brings and let it go. I know the fishing has been kind of lousy or at least off from what it has been in years past and I think that is also having an effect on folks buying baits or bait making materials.  Anyway GLWYS............:cheers:

I'll play the middle man and sell both your lots on eBay broken up by baits and smaller lots for a small commission of course. It'll take some time and work, but eBay is the way to go. 

Peck, there is a facebook page called bass baits buy barter that you don't have to pay any fees to list or sale, I think that might be just as good of a route.  I agree, if a man had the time to split it up and lot it out, there's no telling how much he could get for all the stuff I have.

I've seen that Facebook page. Biggest advantage of eBay is the protection they offer. You don't have to worry about the money side of things on there. Not sure you'd have the same feeling about dealing with people on Facebook. I think people would try to rip you off on there. 

Possibly but I use PayPal for transactions and that is some protection plus you receive the money before shipping.