Sign in to follow this  
sputterbuzz

Fiberglass Touch Up

Last time I had any work done, a guy named Chris off of milhorn Rd in colonial heights did it. He used to work for Roger Miller in JC. When Roger passed, Chris opened his own shop. Don't have his contact info on hand, but it was like East Tn Fiberglass or something similar. Milhorn Rd in colonial heights. He learned from the best & it shows.....good craftsmanship.

Thanks MM, I googled everything I can think of and can't find any contact info, I may just ride out there this evening and see if I can find it.  Does he have a shop with a sign?

There wasn't when I went, but it's a huge brown shop on the left. Down off the road, maybe 1/4 mi after turning off hwy 36

When I get home, I'll look his number up.

Tri cities marine & rv repair

124 Milhorn Rd Kingsport

Chris Williams (423)557-9056

Don't know if he's still in business or not....been a few years since I dealt with him. If he is, you'll not find a better 'glass man.

The guys at Watson's had a dood they referred folks to for glas work.  Recommend giving Rex a call - he'll know, steer you to the best option.

Chris is still in business, took the Bug over there last Friday and he did an estimate for me, now if I can just find the time to get away from work and leave it for a few days!