Sign in to follow this  
basskicker

First Trip to Beech Creek

I finally made it to Beech Creek yesterday and I have to say it sure is a beautiful place to go fishing. If you like to flip wood or fish a frog in grass like me , this is the place to go. I found the ramp at a little after 7 and fished till 1:30 when it started raining. I caught my 1st fish on my 3rd cast on a frog that was about a 1.5 lbs. and my last fish on the frog that was 3.5 lbs. my biggest for the day.  I ended up with 8 fish total 4 on the frog and 4 on a jig but I missed several more strikes on both. I saw some deer , a raccoon and a bald eagle and i'm still kicking my butt for not having my good camera with me.

Guest Ladybassing

How do you get here? I find beech creek road in Kingsport, but that is it. Would love to give this spot a try. Always looking for places to bank fish. 

It's on Tunnel Hill rd but not a very bank friendly place due to the heavy growth along the parking lots. Laurel run park off Goshen valley is a bigger area to fish.

Was out there both Saturday and yesterday. Caught 4 Saturday, biggest was around 3lb. Yesterday was PACKED out there. Caught 7, all but 1 were keepers with two being Smallies both going over 3lb. I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE me some Beech Creek!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this