Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF #8 South Holston Night

We will be on South Holston Saturday September 16 out of Observation Knob from 6pm to 2am. I've seen a flier for a benefit tourney out there same night, but 8pm-3am. Should be good fishing if this weather holds up. Looking forward to seeing everyone after a long layoff.

1) Mountainman & 

2) Adair & 423fishing

3) hdhoppy & tnsmallmouth

4) rodknocker & triton173

5) mtcarmeltriton & bronzebackhumpr

6) bulletdeuce & promax

7) jamiedevera & 

8) jigheadworm & partner

9) tobybol & donnieshvac

10) catchemall & Willie(g)

11) challexpress & smallmouthwhisperer

12) 

13) 

Bump.....1 week out guys. As long as Irma doesn't flood us, should be good fishing.

was planning to attend this one but I am not going to be able to make it.  DUE TO WORK :(

1 hour ago, whj812 said:

was planning to attend this one but I am not going to be able to make it.  DUE TO WORK :(

I'm in the same boat as of now 😣

Put me and Eugene in, nausea and last minute work change permitting. Think ChallExpress and smallmouthwhisperer are in also, unless work changes their schedule

MtCarmelTriton, BulletDeuce and myself will all be available at the ramp Saturday evening. I should be there by 5. As I said, there is at least one other tourney coming out of Ob Knob Saturday night, so expect a busy ramp. Look for my white/black Phoenix or Shannon's black/gold triton & dually. Size limits are 15" on smallmouth and 12" on largemouth & spots. Remember if you travel into Virginia waters, you need either a Va license or the SoHo license (Type 63). Look forward to seeing everyone after a couple months off.

We're out since I'm working today. Good luck and make sure your hat/deck lights work. Moon doesn't rise until after weigh in.

Edited by trackertxw175