Sign in to follow this  
BassinHomer

Still $100.00

Hey ya'll, if this isn't allowed feel free to take it down, no hard feelings. I have a 5 Gallon stove top still I'm trying to sell. I bought it from a guy that makes them and sells them on eBay. You can use it for anything that requires distillation, water, mineral oils, whatever. I don't care what you plan on doing with it lol. I've used it maybe 5 or 6 times works great, great condition. The seals contain no toxins so there is nothing that will leak into your purified water. I bought a water pump and I would rig it up with hose, which are included and the pump and set the pump in some kind of reservoir that contained ice water so as not to have my tap flowing all the time but you could buy a length of hose and a sink adapter and run a hose straight from the sink, probably more efficient that way to be honest. If this get's taken down I'm sorry for wasting your time admins! If not and anyone has any questions feel free to text me. 865-403-2386 Pretty firm on price, they sell new for around $200.00 on eBay

IMG_20170828_182018[1].jpg

IMG_20170828_182123[1].jpg

I've seen some interesting stuff on these classifieds, but this one takes the cake. LOL. Glwts

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SteveHTN said:

I've seen some interesting stuff on these classifieds, but this one takes the cake. LOL. Glwts

Hey, I'm just trying to move it without having to put it on eBay, packaging will be a pain in the posterior!