Sign in to follow this  
softbaitmaker

3 Stainless steel Props??

Ok so I am lost on these because I thought every prop had the pitch and size of the prop stamped into the prop. I have inspected all of these and canot find anything related to size??? 2 of them are Raker II and the 4 blade is a Shooter but no clue on pitch or size. I do know that B.T. ran all of them on his Stratos with the 225 Bombadier OMC motor and had one strapped in back compartment for a spare if he had a problem with one on the motor. I want to sell them but have no clue about size. Is there any way to find out what size and pitch of these props are? They are not damaged, just dirty from being stored in shed.

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

They should have some numbers on the inside where the shaft comes through the hub. Try cleaning the black circle in the hub.

I downloaded the pics of the Rakers and think I can see some of the numbers on the bottom pic.

16 hours ago, basskicker said:

They should have some numbers on the inside where the shaft comes through the hub. Try cleaning the black circle in the hub.

I downloaded the pics of the Rakers and think I can see some of the numbers on the bottom pic.

Thanks basskicker. I will clean them and look next time I go over to BT's house and see if I can get any numbers.

+1. Most props with pressed in hub kits have the numbers stamped on the end of the hub. Those with separate hub kits are typically stamped on the prop barrel.

3 hours ago, Mountainman said:

+1. Most props with pressed in hub kits have the numbers stamped on the end of the hub. Those with separate hub kits are typically stamped on the prop barrel.

Thanks Andy, I will clean and look at them next time I go over there. I have no clue what to ask for them but you can bet they will be priced to move cause I'm beginning to get burned out trying to sell all the tackle he had. I am looking at holding a few Weekend Yard sales and selling the stuff for nickles on the dollar just to get it gone. I am aware that the fishing has been slow this year for everyone and so had my bait business and that is probably why I am having so much trouble selling all his jig making materials and even his completed jigs. I still have all those Finesse jigs he made and would be willing to almost accept any reasonable offer on them just to move them.

001.JPG

003.JPG