Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF #10 Cherokee

Our 10th tourney of 2017 will be on October 28th on Cherokee Lake out of Quarryville (church point) Ramp. Hours are safe light to 3pm. All TNBF rules apply and size limits are 15" on LM & SM and 12" on Spots. Should be a catchfest by then. Look forward to seeing everyone (if I can get away from work for this one...)

1.  Stratos20 & landshark

2. Peck & partner

3. Madvolsfan & partner

4. HDHOPPY & tnsmallmouth

5. Adair &423fishin 

6. Tobybol & Donnieshvac 

7. blindhawg & GlitterRocket

8. Stratosfaction & Jamie

9. Trackertxw175 & fisherman1488

10. Mtcarmeltriton & 

11. 423basswrangler & guest

12. Buckeye83

Edited by BulletDeuce

I should be able to make this one.

I also got a flyer left on my truck Sunday for Thin Red Line Bass club (fire department) having a fundraising tournament on the 28th out of Quarryville from 7am-1pm.  So blast off may be a bit crowded as usual. 

Yep it'll be a mess. White pine going out of 25e. Thing is, our schedule was set last Dec around every other trail in this area. And then you get all these pop up clubs & what not that just schedule on top of you. Can't avoid em all I guess. It'll be a crowded ramp & lake next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Mountainman said:

Yep it'll be a mess. White pine going out of 25e. Thing is, our schedule was set last Dec around every other trail in this area. And then you get all these pop up clubs & what not that just schedule on top of you. Can't avoid em all I guess. It'll be a crowded ramp & lake next Saturday.

Never fails haha. At least weigh in isn't the same time. Hopefully the fishing is better than it was on Sunday.

Its going to be a wreck on Cherokee on the 28th.  I am supposed to fish that day with a local Bass Club here in Tazewell out of Grainger County Park, White Pine is going out of 25E and there is a 200+ boat High School tourney out of the dam that day.

I'm very Seriously thinking about skipping Cherokee that day and going elsewhere just to avoid the mess.  

Me and tony are in, also wanted to let everyone know that the thin red line club is going to extend their hrs to match ours, that way folks can fish both turnnys if they so choose. Just a reminder tho, if you plan on fishing both, you WILL need to blast off with whichever group goes LATER!!!

15 minutes ago, madvolsfan said:

Is it that tough on Cherokee?  Where's everybody at?

Weather I'm guessing

Ok guys..... unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, so Mtcarmeltriton, tnsmallmouth & GlitterRocket will be running the show. Look for Shannon in his black & gold dually Ford & matching Triton. Registration cut off will be 7am, blast off at 715 or shortly thereafter, depending on cloud cover, etc. As has been mentioned, there will be at least one other tourney going out of Quarryville tomorrow morning, so please plan accordingly to get there, registered & launched in plenty of time. Y'all be safe & hope you guys whack em.....should be biting like sharks tomorrow.....wish I didn't have to work.