Sign in to follow this  
I have seen the face of God.

If you have ever fished with me, my love for spinnerbaits will become apparent. They are my favorite search bait. I also find them to be fairly versatile baits. Anyway today I was at Bass Pro in Memphis when I discovered this.....

It's like the love child of an Alabama rig and a spinnerbait. I remember the old golden nugget baits of the past, but why did it take so long for something like to come out and why have I not heard of it before?!? I wish I would have had this yesterday. I would need a sling for my arm. They are expensive at BP, $15. I ordered some more online for cheaper, $11... I got them in 3 colors. I can't wait to play with these.

rs.php?path=MLXMTSP-PUM-1.jpg&nw=302rs.php?path=MLXMTSP-WCH-1.jpg&nw=302rs.php?path=MLXMTSP-SPW-1.jpg&nw=302

sorry...

the name of the product is the Molix Mike Iaconelli Lover Triple Willow Spinnerbait

Now, that's a helluva name.  We're gonna hafta come up w/ something a lil shorter if I'm ever gonna remember it.  ;)

This is very clever.  Bet it's hell to cast into the wind w/ all those blades.

4 hours ago, 31Airborne said:

Now, that's a helluva name.  We're gonna hafta come up w/ something a lil shorter if I'm ever gonna remember it.  ;)

How about "Molix Ike Sux Bait".....??:D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mountainman said:

How about "Molix Ike Sux Bait".....??:D

LOL 

Back years ago I saw some spinner baits at fishing shows that had as many as 5 blades on them beginning with a small blade on the bottom of the wire and the sizes increased as they went up with the largest blade on top. I never bought one but had several buddies bought them and like Airborne said, They had fits trying to through them in the wind and most of the guys put them in the tackle compartment and never caught fish on them..........B)

They only make them in 1/2 oz, so it has a bit of weight to it. I am not too worried about it in the wind, but I am hoping I will get a chance to test it this weekend.