Sign in to follow this  
MtCarmelTriton

TX#10 Cherokee Results

Rain, rain and more rain.........that was pretty much the weather the entire day. At times the wind and rain were pretty bad however we still had 11 boats show up to fish. Kuddos to all the guys for showing up early and getting in the water and ready to blast. We actually had time to have a little pre-blast chat on the water. We had 4 limits weighed in with one impressive sack of fish on a tough day from MadVolsFan. Here is the rundown.

1. MadVolsFan & Gary Minnick(g).....................5 fish................15.72lbs............4.38lm

2. GlitterRocket & Critters01..............................5 fish................10.80lbs

3. MtCarmelTriton & Buckeye............................5 fish.................9.44lbs

4. StratosFaction & Jamie(g)............................5 fish..................8.58lbs

5. JigHeadWorm & Kenny(g).............................4 fish..................8.40lbs

6. HDHoppy & TNSmallmouth...........................3 fish..................7.05lbs

7. TrackerTXW175 & Fisherman1488...............DNW

7. Adair & 423Fishing.........................................DNW

7. 423BassWrangler & Stevie Rogers...............DNW

7. Stratos20 & LandShark..................................DNW

7. Peck................................................................DNW

All in all it was a good day with some great guys to fish with. We look forward to seeing you all at the next event on Douglas.

Congrats to David & Gary on the W. Great sack on, from what I hear, is a tough lake right now. I appreciate everyone coming out & thanks to Shannon, Chris & Joey for running things. Hopefully I'll make the next one, but it's too early to tell. I'll get the points updated ASAP.