Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF #11 Douglas Lake

Our 11th tourney of 2017 will be Sat November 11 from safe light til 4pm on Douglas Lake out of Dandridge free launch. 12" minimum on largemouth & spots, 15" on smallmouth. Hope to make it, but depends on the work situation.

1) bulletdeuce & promax

2) justintr & Joel Will(g)

3) HDHoppy & tnsmallmouth

4) tobybol & donnieshvac

5) madvolsfan & partner

6) GlitterRocket & blindhawg

7) Adair & 423fishing

8)  Jason16 & Expressjet

9) beveret3 & partner

10) Crriderz01 & partner

11) Nocountfisherman & partner

12)

Edited by bronzebackhuntr

Alright guys- cutoff will be 6:30, should be safe enought to blast around 6:45- it may be a bit foggy. I'll be in a white F-150 with a Red/White Bullet behind taking up money. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the AM.

8 hours ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Good luck everyone. Hope to see some big bags brought in. Looks like I have to buy my one tourney into the classic. 

I would have liked to give you my back seat, but I was able to pry my friend away from his wife today, haven't fished with him in a long time. We're headed to Cherokee. Good luck guys

Just a heads up concerning the results from yesterday.....Wes texted me this morning & he's having some difficulty with a medical issue. He's ok, but having to spend a few days away from a PC, so it could be a couple days before the results are uploaded. Thanks for understanding & keep Wes in your thoughts.