Sign in to follow this  
softbaitmaker

Took the plunge!!!

Well I went ahead and took the plunge and purchased more plastisol before the price increase this January. I sure hope that this coming year the fishing is better and I can get a few more bait orders this year if the lakes are in better shape than they were last year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

Doug     aka  Softy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whopper said:

Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving Doug!

Happy Thanksgiving back at you and your Phil and thanks for the good luck too. I am hoping that things turn around for my baits. It was a terrible year this past year. Only had about 5 or 6 folks that ordered baits. They made fairly large orders and did re order a couple times. I know it was a tough Spring and Summer with tough water conditions so I'm hoping Mother Nature is nicer this year...............:cheers: 

I’d be placing an order Doug, but I’m lacking 2 critical things to be able to fish.......boat and time :(

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SteveHTN said:

I’d be placing an order Doug, but I’m lacking 2 critical things to be able to fish.......boat and time :(

Yea I know about you..............lol  How is that new truck doing? Like it as well as the old one?

33 minutes ago, SteveHTN said:

4 hours ago, 31Airborne said:

check PM, Doug.  happy holidays!

B

Thanks for the order Buddy!!! Will begin working on it Friday:cheers:

Yeah I like it a lot better than the old one. Mainly because I own it, but also just a much better truck and trailer 

Can’t say I enjoy the 6 figure debt, though.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteveHTN said:

Yeah I like it a lot better than the old one. Mainly because I own it, but also just a much better truck and trailer 

Can’t say I enjoy the 6 figure debt, though.....

So what your saying is you and the bank own it instead of you, a partner and the bank????

6 hours ago, softbaitmaker said:

So what your saying is you and the bank own it instead of you, a partner and the bank????

Correct, so I do make a lot more money to my own pocket now. 

• Like 1

So, got the latest shipment from Doug.  Craws were perfect (as always) and the flukes look fabulous.  That smoke-grey fluke is gonna be killa, Doug.  Thanks for turning these so quickly!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 31Airborne said:

So, got the latest shipment from Doug.  Craws were perfect (as always) and the flukes look fabulous.  That smoke-grey fluke is gonna be killa, Doug.  Thanks for turning these so quickly!

Glad to hear you got your baits and that they are what you wanted. Now all I want is fishing reports on how they work when you try them out......:P