Sign in to follow this  
bronzebackhuntr

Classic weight prediction

We haven’t had a good ole fun weight prediction thread in a while. So what’s everyone think it’s gonna take to win the classic? First major cold front of the fall/winter is rolling through now. Supposed to be in the 30’s and cloudy on Saturday. It could really fire them up, or it could give em complete lockjaw. Personally, I think even though the weather is gonna suck, the fishing will be pretty good. I’m gonna say 17.90 to win with a 6lb largemouth for big fish. 

Since its gonna be the first time I have been out since Sept, Im gonna say the weather will give em lockjaw and itll take 10 lbs to win with a 3 lb BF. Just sayin.

1 hour ago, Mountainman said:

Since its gonna be the first time I have been out since Sept, Im gonna say the weather will give em lockjaw and itll take 10 lbs to win with a 3 lb BF. Just sayin.

I was gonna say something along those lines but looking at the field I had to say what I did:P

I believe it's gonna be another tough tournament, 12-13lbs is my prediction but you never can tell about those fish 🙄

On 12/6/2017 at 4:25 AM, Mountainman said:

Good to finally hear you will be out on the water

1 minute ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Wes with the homerun prediction. 

Im trying to be optimistic!! 

2 hours ago, Jamie De Vera said:

Aren't we all lol. Trying to stay away from the weather reports lol

I don't think avoiding those weather reports is going to change what you have to deal with on Saturday Jamie. It is colder out side today right now than any day this year and they are talking about another cold front worse than this one coming in Friday night with possible dusting of snow here on Saturday. I am going to say 12.50 weight with 3.5 big fish kicker. Good luck to all!!!

4 hours ago, whj812 said:

21.50 with 7lb big fish

You been ordering your vape liquid from Colorado again?

1 hour ago, SteveHTN said:

You been ordering your vape liquid from Colorado again?

He’s mistaken, thought it was on soho and that was supposed to be a smallmouth for bf. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

He’s mistaken, thought it was on soho and that was supposed to be a smallmouth for bf. 

Here on Short Mtn, no one wants to hear any SOHO whining

16 hours ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Oh, I ain’t whining. I think Saturday is gonna be fun. 

The way I see it.  SOMEONE is gonna whack them.  Im just hoping its us!  Congrats to everyone fishing.  There isnt a better group to fish with around here!

Its gonna be fun regardless!  Pray the fish bite like sharks and we have a toting contest all with 15-20lb bags!!!! LOL!!