Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

Fishing Jersey

Met some great guys from West TN at the boat show this weekend with a printing business called Dove Designs. They can do any kind of jersey you'd like....and they look awesome! I know we have discussed this topic on here a time or 12, but these guys are WAY more reasonably priced than rayjus & other retailers I've seen. And the quality is as good or better than those places. I invited them to join the site & I'm sure they'll be along shortly to give more info and pics, but check em out at www.dovedesingnspro.com. Chris & Mike are top notch guys and make some killer graphic designs.

Wow.  They do some nice work.  If we could wicker a group buy from TNBF as a 'team buy' we could get some first rate jerseys for ~half of what the other doods charge.

• Like 1

Thanks Mountainman and it was a pleasure to meet you at the fishing show. If anyone would like to see examples of our jerseys you can visit the Gallery section of our website. We have prostaff pricing and are currently taking on new staffers to help with promotion of our company. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, just create an account on our website, www.dovedesignspro.com and one of our in house team will reach out to you. As prostaff you will enjoy huge discounted prices off our fully custom jerseys as well as additional savings on any screen printed or embroidered apparel, as well as custom carpet decals for your boat, and window decals for your rig! Good luck to all the anglers competing in the Morristown Marine Trail in 2018!!!

Senior Pro Staff

Dove Designs PRO

54 small.jpg

You got it 31Ariborne! We would love to do a custom jersey just for the TNBF members. Lets see who all would be interested on this post and we will take it from there.

I'll have to second what MM said on this.  I got a hoodie back in December, it's awesome.  They were excellent to work with and everything turned out exactly how I wanted it, plus they were quick and very personable.  Talked to them at the show this weekend also, they're jerseys are very cheap and nice quality too.

I'd be interested in a TNBF jersey, but I think we need to get those tournament scales paid for first.  Just saying.

1 hour ago, madvolsfan said:

I'd be interested in a TNBF jersey, but I think we need to get those tournament scales paid for first.  Just saying.

Agreed, but still good to see how many are interested in jerseys. Be awesome to get some other stuff going too, like hats, hoodies, decals

If there's enough interest in jerseys, shirts, etc....... TNBF may sell them to raise money for the scales.

Chris is working us up some designs for jerseys, hoodies, tees & stickers. I'll post them with projected pricing ASAP. I'd like some feedback so we can tweak the design if necessary and get an idea how many of each item I need to order. Stay tuned......

Our order has to have the same color scheme & general layout, but logos & logo placement is customizable. I'm open to suggestions if y'all don't like the color layout. This will be the generic design for both long & short sleeve jerseys as well as the hoodies. Chris is working up a design for tees & stickers.

They look great, although I'm not a fan of the Vol orange lol. Blue would be nice! I'll probably get one if the price is right. Shirt and stickers too!

Ol lady said to make some women stuff. I'd be down for another jersey if we can agree on color. The vol orange goes with the website name. Although I'm not a Vol fan either, I would wear it to support the site!!

I guess we just won't call it Vol orange and it'll be fine. I do have orange bibs so it's all good!

As big of a Tenn fan as I am, it's not UT orange. It matches the color skin on our website layout. From what I saw, it's darker than UT orange. It's actually closer to (gag.....) Florida orange.

1 hour ago, Mountainman said:

As big of a Tenn fan as I am, it's not UT orange. It matches the color skin on our website layout. From what I saw, it's darker than UT orange. It's actually closer to (gag.....) Florida orange.

That's bad too lol. Honestly it looks fine. I'm looking forward to getting some gear so I can spot some of you fellas out on the lake and at the ramp.

Whatever helps promote the site I'm in regardless of color. Shoot, I'll wear it if it's pink just to promote this site. Just saying! Lol. 

I'm with Peck. Looking forward to getting some gear!! As of right now I have nothing and I'd like to get all kinds of stuff!!

As soon as Chris gets our designs & prices to me, I'll post both & we'll get an order going. Looking forward to getting some TNBF gear myself. Been a long time coming.

Real men wear pink.  Just sayin' . . .

If it's not Vol orange what shade is it?  Walmart hunting orange?  inquiring minds wanna know.

Lil purple and gold would dress it up nicely.