Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

2018 TNBF Points

Points up to date through end of regular season. Congrats to Jigflipper & Basskicker on winning the points championship for 2018! It's been a great season, and I hate that I've had to miss so many tournaments this year. I really enjoy fishing with you guys and it's a great enjoyment to put this trail together. Again, congrats to Jigflipper & Basskicker on a great season.

**Note: I have not calculated points after dropping the 2 lowest, but I don't see it changing the outcome. I will update the spreadsheet with minus 2 lowest scores asap.**

• Like 1

Points for 2018 are totaled and in the books! The final standings are color coded with GREEN fully qualified members (5 or more tournaments fished) and RED for buy-in eligible members (fished 4 tournaments). Please double check your standings and credits towards events fished....I make mistakes from time to time, so let me know if you find one & I will get it fixed. The email for classic location voting will be sent out tonight or tomorrow, as I have time to create it. Please verify your email you have on file with this website and check your email regularly over the next few days. If you qualified for classic eligibility, you will get an email about the Classic....follow the link and instructions to cast your vote on the location. Hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks at the classic!! Congrats to the top finishers in the points race for 2018!! They are as follows:

1) Basskicker & Jigflipper

3) TNsmallmouth & HDHOPPY

5) MtCarmeltriton

6) Astro180

7) JamieDeVera

8) BulletDeuce & PromaX

I would like to personally thank every one who fished with us this year. It has been a good year. although I regret not being able to have been at more events. As most of you know, I will be stepping away from the tournament trail next year to devote all my time to my new business. TNsmallmouth, MtCarmelTriton will be running the trail next year and I hope to get to fish at least a few. Again, thank you guys for making this such a great trail.

Andy

Voting Emails have been sent. Please let me know if you have not received your voting ballot. Thanks!