Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF Gear Info

After all the discussion & information in the original post for the gear we are selling became cluttered, I decided it would be helpful to put all the merchandise info in one location. Keep in mind that the proceeds from the sales go toward paying for our new tournament scales. After that has been repaid, the profit will go toward running the site, additional funds for tourneys and charitable donations. Here's the run down:

Long Sleeve & Short Sleeve Jerseys: $75 each plus tax & shipping

Hooded Jerseys: $100 each plus tax & shipping.

Designs are as below:

jersey1.jpg

jersey2.jpg

mmJERSEY.jpg

Tee Shirts: $20 each (add $2/XXL, $3/3XL, $4/4XL) plus tax & shipping. Available in black and gray.

Hooded Sweatshirt: $50 each (add $2/XXL, $3/3XL, $4/4XL) plus tax & shipping. Available in black and gray.

Designs for both are as below:

tees.jpg

Vinyl Cut 6" Decals: $10 each plus tax & shipping. Design below:

decal.jpg

For any further questions OR ordering information, contact me via messenger on this site, email at andrewcole@eastman.com, phone/text at 423-534-0923. Our manufacturing partner, Dove Designs out of Monticello, KY, does some great work. For the price, you cant beat the quality of the jerseys. Very top notch outfit that has gone out of their way to help us get some TNBF gear going.

The tee shirts look good. I picked one up after yesterday’s tournament on Douglas. You did a good job on the design Mountainman. 

Edited by Buckeye83

I'd love to take credit for the design, but that all belongs to our buddies at Dove Designs. They did awesome.