Astro180

Tourney #2 weight prediction

What is everyone's best guesstimation on this Saturday's weigh in and big fish?? My guess is 13lb 7.5oz total with a 5.3 lm for big fish.

Cold snap on Saturday as of right now. High 48 degrees with rain on Friday and Saturday. I’m thinking 14.5 lb with a big fish of 5.3. 

• Like 1

Knox station is saying changing to snow for most of east TN Friday night. Of course this is east TN and it may also be 85 and sunny. National weather was showing heavy snow (12+ inches) up the I-81 corridor for the weekend but mostly only extreme upper TN and all of VA when I saw it Friday and Saturday.

I’ll say 15.8 wins it, all small mouth. 4.7 greenie takes home bf money. 

1 hour ago, SilverFox said:

Knox station is saying changing to snow for most of east TN Friday night. Of course this is east TN and it may also be 85 and sunny. National weather was showing heavy snow (12+ inches) up the I-81 corridor for the weekend but mostly only extreme upper TN and all of VA when I saw it Friday and Saturday.

I haven't seen that forcast yet, the worst one I've seen is 1-3" for Norton and rain/snow with no amount listed for Morristown. So hopefully they're both wrong, sunny sounds good. Lol

Edited by Astro180

I'll say 17.5 wins it and 4.2 sm for bf.

I honestly don't think the front is going to hurt the bite much. 18.21 wins with 5.4LM

Edited by Jamie De Vera