Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF #3 South Holston

We will have our 3rd tourney of the year on Saturday 4/28/18 from safe light til 3 pm out of Observation Knob Park. With the weather we've had, this could be a sight fishing catch fest. Look forward to seeing everyone.

1.  Mountainman & Stratos20

2.  trackertxw175 & fisherman1488

3.  challexpress & partner

4.  97astro & McDaniel3332

5.  jamieDeVera & astro180

6) jigflipper & basskicker

7.  tnsmallmouth & HDHoppy

8.  Stillsmallieguy

9.  whj812 & fishyjoe

10. Blindhawg

11. Smalljaws & partner

12. Jaybo2728

13. MtCarmelTriton & Alumacraft09

14. Madvolsfan & Garybass

15. Bassdaddy423 & partner

16. Chill19 & Cody1997

17. Cranky & partner

18. Josh & ThinBlueLine578

19. Ktimbs & 

Man, I swear I think y’all set the schedule where I had to work a BFL every tourney. That ranger is nice, but I wish I could get out and fish some site tourneys in it. 

Put pitchin pigs in for now with partner, won't know till late next week

On 4/20/2018 at 9:55 AM, bronzebackhuntr said:

Man, I swear I think y’all set the schedule where I had to work a BFL every tourney. That ranger is nice, but I wish I could get out and fish some site tourneys in it. 

I think I'd make a good seat filler in that thing

On 4/19/2018 at 10:05 PM, Mountainman said:

We will have our 3rd tourney of the year on Saturday 4/28/18 from safe light til 3 pm out of Observation Knob Park. With the weather we've had, this could be a sight fishing catch fest. Look forward to seeing everyone.

1) Mountainman & Stratos20

2) trackertxw175 & spinflip

3) challexpress &

4) 97astro & McDaniel3332

5) jamieDeVera & astro180

6) jigflipper & basskicker

7) tnsmallmouth & HDHoppy

😎

Add - whj812 and FishyJoe

Ok guys....Looks like a pretty good turn out. Awesome! So, it should be safe light to blast off at or very near 6:30. I will end registration at 6:10. There are a couple of other tourneys out of Ob Knob tomorrow, so it will be a lil bit crowded to start off. Please plan to get there early, be launched & ready to roll before 6:30. Look for my gray Tundra/gray & maroon Skeeter or Shannons black & gold Triton & dually. One or both of us will be there by 5 or shortly thereafter in the morning. Also, remember there is a $2 launch fee at Ob Knob......this ensures someone looks over our vehicles while we fish so it doesn't end up like 421 ramp & you get your stuff ripped off. Please pay them their $2.....its a small investment for what it gets. Size limits are 12" on Largemouth, 15" on Smallmouth & 15" on spots . Also remember if you travel into Virginia, you will need a Va license or the South Holston permit that is a reciprocal agreement license. Wish everyone safe travels & we will see yall in the morning.

Every one that’s fishing in the morning becareful there wasn’t a lot of trash floating today but the stuff that was floating was huge like whole trees.