Sign in to follow this  
bronzebackhuntr

TNBF tourney #4 Douglas

We will have our 4th tourney of the year on Saturday 5/19/18 from safe light til 3 pm on Douglas Lake out of Dandridge. With the spawn pretty well over, this should be a shad spawn and an offshore slugfest. Hope to get to see everyone out there. Please sign up below.

1) MtCarmelTriton & Bronzebackhuntr 

2) hdhoppy & tnsmallmouth

3) JDV & stratos201

4) Buckeye83 & Hatfield75

5) Basskicker & Jigflipper

6) whj812 & fishyjoe 

7) chill19

8) Jamie & guest

9) Challexpress & Chugbugguru

10) Pitchin Pigs

11) 294 stratos & rhb 

12) trackertxw175 (maybe)

13) backonthewater & guest

14) knoxcogator & Southernsam77

15) JWilliams & Jroller

Edited by bronzebackhuntr

Hell I’ll come donate some money. 

1 minute ago, Jamie De Vera said:

Thought you weren't fishing?!?🤔

IDK I guess Im coming.  

Jamie and guest 

Edited by jamie

I'm a maybe for this. Wife had back surgery earlier in week . Just depends on how well she does.

• Like 1

Got held up at work so I’ve gotta bail. Y’all have fun out there. I may make it out tomorrow afternoon for weigh in

2 hours ago, knoxcogator said:

knoxcogator & SouthernSam77

You mean you’re gonna drag Sam out of his yak long enough to come fish a tourney?

Ok guys. Shannon and I are planning on being at the ramp by 5:00. The plan (fog permitting) is to blast of at 6:15 in the morning. Signup will be cut off at 6:00 to accommodate that blastoff time. Look for Shannon’s truck when you come in. There are a few other tourneys going out of Dandridge in the morning, so plan on a clogged up ramp. Everyone needs to get there as early as possible to get paid, draw your number, and get in the water ASAP. Blastoff will be done across from the ramp in the little pocket on the other side of the lake. Everyone be safe driving in and we will see you in the morning. 

1 hour ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

You mean you’re gonna drag Sam out of his yak long enough to come fish a tourney?

Chris, I think you might have the wrong Sam.  My yak has a 250 optimax pro xs on it! LoL

28 minutes ago, SouthernSam77 said:

Chris, I think you might have the wrong Sam.  My yak has a 250 optimax pro xs on it! LoL

We have another southernsam. Lol

5 minutes ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

We have another southernsam. Lol

I’m Kirk’s buddy from up in Abingdon that he fishes with.  You’ll know me when you see me tomorrow.   See you in the morning buddy. 

1 hour ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Ok guys. Shannon and I are planning on being at the ramp by 5:00. The plan (fog permitting) is to blast of at 6:15 in the morning. Signup will be cut off at 6:00 to accommodate that blastoff time. Look for Shannon’s truck when you come in. There are a few other tourneys going out of Dandridge in the morning, so plan on a clogged up ramp. Everyone needs to get there as early as possible to get paid, draw your number, and get in the water ASAP. Blastoff will be done across from the ramp in the little pocket on the other side of the lake. Everyone be safe driving in and we will see you in the morning. 

Hey Chris. Is Shannon driving a white Titian now and still have the black and gold dual concel Triton?