Our 7th stop of 2018 will be on Boone Saturday September 15 from 7pm to 2am out of the TVA Ramp. All TNBF rules will apply. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

1) Mountainman & 97Astro

2) tnsmallmouth & hdhoppy

3) jamiedevera & astro180

4) 294stratos & rhb

5) Triton173 & rodknocker

6) basskicker & Jigflipper 

7) Mayle & mwbrand 

8) trackertxw175 & spinflip

9)

Edited by BulletDeuce

put me in for this one not sure if ill be able to make it but I need to get back on the water.

Nothing a little rain gear can't handle.....Just hoping we get enough signed up to fish.

10 minutes ago, Astro180 said:

Nothing a little rain gear can't handle.....Just hoping we get enough signed up to fish.

+1

ONLY THING I SEE THE WIND MIGHT BE A BIG FACTOR NOT MANY PLACES ON BOONE TO GET AWAY FROM IT

Edited by HDHOPPY

3 hours ago, HDHOPPY said:

ONLY THING I SEE THE WIND MIGHT BE A BIG FACTOR NOT MANY PLACES ON BOONE TO GET AWAY FROM IT

That's a good point, I didn't consider that....

45 minutes ago, Astro180 said:

Now we just need one more boat! it looks like the weather will hold out as of now.....

I'd say we're close enough. Weather looks like it's not going to hit until late Sunday, so I'd plan on us fishing Saturday night.

19 minutes ago, Mountainman said:

I'd say we're close enough. Weather looks like it's not going to hit until late Sunday, so I'd plan on us fishing Saturday night.

I'm definitely planning on it, but will we still fish if nobody else signs up?

Yessir. I see no reason not to. Close enough to 7......just don't be expecting a big payday.lol

• Like 1

Couple of items to note: one is wind. The forecast is for 15-25 mph wind & gusts to 40 for tomorrow night. Be smart & be safe. Of the wind kicks up like they're saying, don't get crazy.

Second, beware of the ramp. Apparently,  TVA is pulling a lot of water to account for Florence's rain. Therefore, the end of the ramp could be obviously shallow. Again, err on the side of caution. If we need to, we can reconvene at Pickens or Devault Bridge or reschedule the tourney. We will test the ramp depth upon arrival.

I need everyone who is fishing tonight to please call me asap. I've talked to those I have contact numbers for, but I need to speak with everyone please. 423-534-0923. Thanks!

Andy